Description of enhacement:
Dynflow -> Error tab should show a list of failed hosts as hyperlink in the in a single task(Monitor -> Tasks) when running a bulk action on content hosts
1. What is the nature and description of the request?
When execute bulk action on content hosts, we should be able to see the hosts that failed(as a link) to execute the task in a single task.
Eg.: When Enabling repository in many content hosts.
Hosts -> Content Hosts -> Select the desired systems -> select action > Manager repository sets
2. Why does the customer need this? (List the business requirements here)
If there is an error you have to go hunting to find which systems are affected.
The error should list or at least provide a link to the systems that failed.
3. How would the customer like to achieve this? (List the functional requirements here)
link or list of failed system not just say there were 5 systems failed this action
4. For each functional requirement listed, specify how Red Hat and the customer can test to confirm the requirement is successfully implemented.
Run a job have it fail and show us the systems it failed on.
5. Is there already an existing RFE upstream or in Red Hat Bugzilla?
6. Does the customer have any specific timeline dependencies and which release would they like to target (i.e. Satellite 6.6, 6.7?
As soon as you can do it.
7. Is the sales team involved in this request and do they have any additional input?
8. List any affected packages or components.
10. Would the customer be able to assist in testing this functionality if implemented?
Do you mean "Errors" tab in task details ($satellite/foreman_tasks/tasks/$uuid)?