Description of problem:
While trying to create a host using the Atomic Host kickstart media, the option for the Atomic Host kickstart repository is not available as an option from the "Synced Content" dropdown, from the "Operating System" tab. I can't select the atomic host kickstart repo (I only see the RHEL 7 kickstart repos I have synced).
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Sync atomic host kickstart repostiory (set for immediate)
2. Sync atomic host rpms repository (set for on demand, not sure if this is necessary or not, but the same works for rhel 7 kickstart provisioning)
3. Create an Operating System in Satellite Web UI for an Atomic Host profile (I did not see one created automatically when atomic host kickstart repo was synced. When I sync a RHEL 7 kickstart repo, I do see an operating system automatically created)
4. Create a clone of the default Atomic Host kickstart (as I am unable to link the default to the operating system I created in step 3).
5. Create a host, and try to select the Atomic Host kickstart for the "Synced Content" dropdown.
The atomic host kickstart repository is not available. And, if I had not synced any RHEL 7 kickstart repos, the "Synced Content" radio button will not be selected. Instead, that option is greyed out, meaning there are no available kickstart repos in the content view (Default Organization) that I am trying to provision from.
I expect to see the Atomic Host kickstart repo available to provision hosts with.