Spec URL: http://ftp.kspei.com/pub/steve/rpms/perl-IPC-Cmd/perl-IPC-Cmd.spec
SRPM URL: http://ftp.kspei.com/pub/steve/rpms/perl-IPC-Cmd-0.24-1.src.rpm
IPC::Cmd allows you to run commands, interactively if desired, platform
independent but have them still work.
* package meets naming and packaging guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written, uses macros consistently and
conforms to the Perl template.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible. It's not included separately in the
package, but this is not necessary as the upstream tarball does not include it.
* source files match upstream:
* BuildRequires are proper.
* package builds in mock.
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane.
* no shared libraries are present.
* package is not relocatable.
* owns the directory it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* %clean is present.
* %check is present and all tests pass.
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
* no headers.
* no pkgconfig files.
* no libtool .la droppings.
* not a GUI app.
Imported, branches created, and builds requested.