Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 189122
--disconnected should skip RHN Registration
Last modified: 2007-08-06 12:56:33 EDT
Description of problem:
If installed using the --disconnected option, it should skip the RHN
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
[root@testsat cdrom]# ./install.pl --answer-file=/tmp/answers.txt --disconnected
* Loading answer file: /tmp/answers.txt.
* Performing pre-install checks.
* Pre-install checks complete. Beginning installation.
Admin Email Address? firstname.lastname@example.org
* RHN Registration.
** Registration: System is already registered with RHN. Not re-registering.
Should have skipped the last 2 lines.
Fixed in SVN.
o Follow the steps shown in the original comment.
o No real change in functionality, just a messaging fix - ie, don't show the '**
Registration' line show above if in disconnected mode.
QA Verify that:
* '--disconnected' flag means installer doesn't try to register
* Installer continues to run normally.
moving to closed - currentrelease