Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 189270
Kickstart: You can click "Schedule Kickstart" even if there are no profiles defined
Last modified: 2007-10-29 21:59:46 EDT
This causes a 500 error. Need to hide the button or have the UI show an error
message "Please create a profile first".
working on this now.
1) Delete all your kickstart profiles (or register a new account in hosted)
2) Go to a system with Provisioning entitlement
3) Verify that the UI shows an empty list stating to create a KS Profile
4) Verify that there is a UI message at the top stating there are no profiles
or the system has no base channel.
5) Verify that there is no button on the page to 'schedule kickstart'
bnackash is QA contact for all kickstart UI bugs
moving to ON_QA
"No profiles currently available for kickstart. Please create a new kickstart
verified on hosted on satellite (ISO -76)
moving to closed - currentrelease