Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 189365
Manage Channel Family tools support
Last modified: 2007-04-18 13:41:50 EDT
Description of problem:
1. Modify,redesign manage channel family tool.
2. Client side redesign and support. Modify the available
create-channel-family.py to use xmlrpc rather than direct db.
3.Deprecate any perl scripts available( None in this case)
4. Server side handlers support.(ex: /App ,/redhat_xmlrpc ) to enable xmlrpc
5. configs could be combined with manage-channel tool
6. man pages needed.
7. inclusion into satellite -> possibly considered for custom channel creations.
> 7. inclusion into satellite -> possibly considered for custom channel creations.
This tool is not intended for satellite. It is hosted only tool.
tool is completed and is in beta state
This tool is a hosted only tool
rhn-manage-channel-family-internal -> hosted
- man pages added
- unit tests added to both client and server