Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 189366
Deleting packages from Channel tool support
Last modified: 2007-04-18 13:41:50 EDT
Description of problem:
1. Modify,redesign manage Delete packages tool.This includes the clearing
channels use case.
2. Client side redesign and support. Modify the available
deletepackage.py to use xmlrpc rather than direct db.
- support for deleting package associated with an errata ID.
- support for deleting packages associated with errata advisosry.
- support for deleting packages based on filename
3.Deprecate delete-paclage.pl script.
4. Server side handlers support needed(ex: /App ,/redhat_xmlrpc ) to enable
5. COnfigs needed.Could be combined with manage-channel and families config.
6. man pages needed.
7. inclusion into satellite -> Custom Channels Management
This too is completed and is beta state.
This tool has both hosted and satellite versions
rhn-delete-channel -> satellite
rhn-delete-channel-internal -> hosted
- man pages added.
- unit tests for client and server side added.