Description of problem:
Due to UI changes, there are a bunch of tests are failed to run on 4.6 latest UI.
This will fix/improve below test failures:
1. fix migration tests as it require rootdisk's accessMode is RXW.
2. fix cloud-init test as the wizard procedure to custom script instead of form.
3. increase vm stop timeout to 220 which is larger than vm's termination grace period 210s.
4. add checking to look for VM login prompt when starts a VM.
5. change container image from 'fedora-cloud-registry-disk-demo' to 'fedora-cloud-container-disk-demo'
6. fix network dialog test failures due to new UI changes.
7. add test ID for guest data test.
8. move boot-order test to bottom in next-run-configuration test as it has side effects.
9. add a check for loading vm disk page.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory (Moderate: OpenShift Container Platform 4.7.0 security, bug fix, and enhancement update), and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.