Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 189952
Review Request: metapixel - A Photomosaic Generator
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:31 EST
Spec URL: http://home.bawue.net/~ixs/metapixel/metapixel.spec
SRPM URL: http://home.bawue.net/~ixs/metapixel/metapixel-1.0.1-1.src.rpm
Metapixel is a program for generating photomosaics. It can generate
classical photomosaics, in which the source image is viewed as a matrix
of equally sized rectangles for each of which a matching image is
substitued, as well as collage-style photomosaics, in which rectangular
parts of the source image at arbitrary positions (i.e. not aligned to a
matrix) are substituted by matching images.
The manpage is executable for some reason.
* package meets naming and packaging guidelines.
* specfile is properly named and is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible and included in the package.
* source files match upstream:
* BuildRequires are proper.
* package builds in mock (development, i386 and x86_64).
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane.
* no shared libraries are present.
* package is not relocatable.
* owns no (non %doc) directories.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
X file permissions are appropriate.
* %clean is present.
O No test suite, so no %check.
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
* no headers.
* no pkgconfig files.
* no libtool .la droppings.
* not a GUI app.
Updated files are at http://home.bawue.net/~ixs/metapixel/
Thanks, looks good.
Thx for the review. -> NEXTRELEASE