This class implements a complete RFC 2822 parser that locates email
addresses in strings and returns a list of "Email::Address" objects
found. Alternatley you may construct objects manually. The goal of this
software is to be correct, and very very fast.
Note: Will be required by http://search.cpan.org/dist/HTTP-Recorder/
Not much to say...
* package meets naming and packaging guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written, uses macros consistently and
follows the Perl template.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible. It's not included separately in the
package, but this is not necessary as the upstream tarball does not include it.
* source files match upstream:
* BuildRequires are proper.
* package builds in mock (development, x86_64).
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane.
* no shared libraries are present.
* package is not relocatable.
* owns the directory it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* %clean is present.
* %check is present and all tests pass:
All tests successful.
Files=1, Tests=873, 0 wallclock secs ( 0.14 cusr + 0.02 csys = 0.16 CPU)
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
* no headers.
* no pkgconfig files.
* no libtool .la droppings.
* not a GUI app.
Thanks for the review.
Imported and built for FC-4, FC-5, and devel.