Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 190232
Review Request: perl-Email-Simple - Simple parsing of RFC2822 message format and headers
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:31 EST
"Email::Simple" is the first deliverable of the "Perl Email Project", a
reaction against the complexity and increasing bugginess of the
"Mail::*" modules. In contrast, "Email::*" modules are meant to be
simple to use and to maintain, pared to the bone, fast, minimal in their
external dependencies, and correct.
Note: Will be required by http://search.cpan.org/dist/HTTP-Recorder/
* package meets naming and packaging guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written, uses macros consistently, and
conforms to the Perl template.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible. It's not included separately in the
package, but this is not necessary as the upstream tarball does not include it.
* source files match upstream:
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* package builds in mock (development, x86_64).
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane.
* no shared libraries are present.
* package is not relocatable.
* owns the directory it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* %clean is present.
* %check is present and all tests pass:
All tests successful.
Files=5, Tests=37, 0 wallclock secs ( 0.10 cusr + 0.04 csys = 0.14 CPU)
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
* no headers.
* no pkgconfig files.
* no libtool .la droppings.
* not a GUI app.
Thanks for the review.
Imported and built for FC-4, FC-5, and devel.