This module simply wraps "MIME::Base64" and "MIME::QuotedPrint" so that
you can throw the contents of a "Content-Transfer-Encoding" header at
some text and have the right thing happen.
Note: another HTTP::Recorder requirement
* package meets naming and packaging guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible. It's not included separately in the
package, but this is not necessary as the upstream tarball does not include it.
* source files match upstream:
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* package builds in mock (development, x86_64).
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane.
* no shared libraries are present.
* package is not relocatable.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* %clean is present.
* %check is present and all tests pass:
ok 1 - use Email::MIME::Encodings;
ok 2 - enc binary
ok 3 - dec binary
ok 4 - enc 7bit
ok 5 - dec 7bit
ok 6 - enc 8bit
ok 7 - dec 8bit
ok 8 - enc qp
ok 9 - dec qp
ok 10 - enc 64
ok 11 - dec 64
ok 12 - Error handling
+ exit 0
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
* no headers.
* no pkgconfig files.
* no libtool .la droppings.
* not a GUI app.
Thanks for the review.
Imported and built for FC-4, FC-5, and devel.