Spec URL: http://kde-redhat.unl.edu/apt/kde-redhat/SPECS/PyKDE-3.15.2-0.3.20060422.spec
SRPM URL: http://kde-redhat.unl.edu/apt/kde-redhat/all/SRPMS.stable/PyKDE-3.15.2-0.3.20060422.src.rpm
These are the Python bindings for KDE.
For devel/fc6 branch only, since it requires sip >= 4.4.3
* Fri May 12 2006 Rex Dieter 3.15.2-0.3.20060422
- drop sip-abi crud, rely (only) on
Seeing how this has been sitting for a bit, I will do the review.
Review for release 0.4.20060422:
* Source PyKDE-snapshot20060422.tar.gz is the same as upstream
* This is the latest version
* Builds fine in mock
* rpmlint of PyKDE-devel looks OK
* rpmlint of PyKDE looks OK
* File list of PyKDE-devel looks OK
* File list of PyKDE looks OK
* Package does not follow Fedora's package naming guildlines
I am not certain, but the package naming guidelines talk about the use of cvs in
the snapshot version. I noticed this is an upstream snapshot, so I am not sure
if this applies.
* The package should contain the text of the license
There is a COPYING in the tarball, it should be added to the %docs
This package is also GPL not MIT.
* Duplicate BuildRequires: python-devel (by sip-devel), sip-devel (by PyQt-devel)
> * Package does not follow Fedora's package naming guildlines
IMO, it does, since as you noted, this is an upstream snapshot.
> * Duplicate BuildRequires: python-devel (by sip-devel), sip-devel (by
this package directly uses the items used in the BuildRequires, and it's not
wise to rely upon implied dependancies of other pkgs.
* Fri Jul 21 2006 Rex Dieter <rexdieter[AT]users.sf.net> 3.15.2-0.5.20060422
- %%doc AUTHORS COPYING
- License: GPL
OK, thats what I thought re "cvs".
As for the BR. I kinda disagree, as we rely on implied depends everwhere else.
However, its not a blocker, so consider it APPROVED.
Please remember to close this review once imported into CVS.