I have used IO compiled from a newer commit
bash replace_io.sh release-4.6 0fd298a3227bddf46977e2aeeabfbcefdbb260bc
The bug was, that content of all hostsubnet collected files was the same.
I have checked the collected files from archive in config/hostsubnet, and hostsubnets have the name/host as expected
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory (Important: OpenShift Container Platform 4.6.9 security and bug fix update), and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.