Attached is a spec file patch for hal, which fixes a few issues :
- hal was owning many directories under /usr/share/locale/ which is wrong, so
now use %find_lang to properly handle that
- some build requirements were missing
- the build root wasn't getting cleaned right before make install
Other minor stuff :
- tabs vs. spaces
- order of the sub-packages for the %files section
- simplify the "%dir foo + foo/*" into "foo/" in %files
There was also a strange "z#fi" at the end of %post... about to bite?
Created attachment 128592 [details]
Spec file patch
Poke for this - can at least the z#fi error be fixed in the %post script ?
*** Bug 160633 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
Closing as DEFERRED since all these fixes and enhancements, if not already
fixed, should be caught during the Core+Extras merger review process.