This is a tracking bug for Change: Xwayland as a standalone package
For more details, see: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/XwaylandStandalone
Move Xwayland to a standalone package built from current code upstream rather than the stable branch.
- New package reviewed: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1912335
- New package repo created: https://pagure.io/releng/fedora-scm-requests/issue/31918
- New standalone pakcage xorg-x11-server-Xwayland built: https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2021-b5ce774702
- Xwayland removed from regular xserver builds: https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2021-5252bc30f4
- mutter built against the new standalone Xwayland package: https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/mutter/pull-request/22
→ Moving to modified.
Standalone Xwayland package depencency added to gnome-session: https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/gnome-session/pull-request/6
Reminder: The change complete (100% complete) deadline for Fedora 34 changes is Tuesday 23 February. At that point, changes should be 100% code complete, along with supporting documentation where appropriate. Please indicate this by setting the tracker bug for your change to ON_QA.
xwayland 220.127.116.111  is now in rawhide and F34 , moving to ON_QA.
Closing Changes Tracking bugs for the Fedora Linux 34 release. If your change did not make it into the release, please reopen and needinfo bcotton.