Description of problem:
Volume and volumesnapshot did not be deleted in the back end after OCP cluster removal
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install OSP cluster and cinder csi driver is installed.
2. Create pvc (reclaimPolicy: Delete in storageclass)
3. Create volumesnapshot (deletionPolicy: Delete in volumesnapshotclass)
4. Delete cluster
5. Check the volume and volumesnapshot in the back end
volume and volumesnapshot did not removed
volume and volumesnapshot should be removed after OCP cluster removal
Node Log (of failed PODs):
StorageClass Dump (if StorageClass used by PV/PVC):
Cinder CSI does not offer the ability to set additional tags the resources it creates. It does add the "cinder.csi.openstack.org/cluster" property however , which I assume is to match the volume with a cluster ID, but in practice it is set to 'kubernetes':
$ openstack volume show pvc-96cfac38-fa62-4a51-8f2d-febf96920b2a -f value -c properties
The 'kubernetes' value apparently comes from .
Once we fix the cluster name for CSI driver, we'll have to adapt the installer's destroy module to look for volumes with the `cinder.csi.openstack.org/cluster=<cluster_id>` property.
*** Bug 1917710 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
Removing the Triaged keyword because:
* the target release value is missing
* the QE automation assessment (flag qe_test_coverage) is missing