Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 190964
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:32 EST
Description of problem:
f-spot 0.1.11 has been out a while and fixes bugs related to database corruption:
f-spot 0.1.11 - March 13 2006 - Old Guard
- Much improved contrast function.
- Database opens existing databases regardless of the sqlite
version. b.g.o #333644 and b.x.c #77711
- Database tries to force the correct encoding on v2 databases.
- Import dialog is better about cleaning up after itself.
- Valid cameras are no longer discarded from the camera list. b.g.o
- Group selector handles empty groups. b.g.o #333745
- Many slideshow improvements.
- Fix the erratic open with menu behavior. b.g.o #332949
- Improve the tag menu behavior when adding tags.
- Add --debug and --uninstalled command line options.
- Fixed JPEG orientation when saving new versions.
- Added a general exception dialog.
- Manu many more bugfixes.
I built a 0.1.11 version using the 0.1.10 srpm and had to drop the two patches
which I think are included now. Everything seems to work. The security patch was
definately applied (patch asked if it should be reversed) and the database
version patch doesn't apply because the code seems to have changed quite a bit
and might not support sqlite2 anymore.
I see that 0.1.11 is already in rawhide. I built it for fc5 and it seems to work
Sorry for letting this languish. Looks like everything is in order, so closing.