Description of problem:
When the user opens the Monitoring Dashboard and switches from a Deployment to "All workloads" the charts (CPU usage, Memory usage, and so on) are rendering just a white box. No chart was displayed.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
tested with console 4.7 master (commit 91faa4662c8da8090119dd7207e6c1b282c066f1)
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open developer perspective
2. Import at least one Deployment to see some monitoring data (I tested it with container image jerolimov/cpuusage-example, which provides an endpoint /loop/3000 to consume some CPU)
3. Select "Monitoring" from the navigation
4. On the "Monitoring" "Dashboard" tab switch between your Deployment workload and "All workloads"
1. When switching to "All workloads" no chart is rendered. And no empty or loading state was rendered.
2. When you refresh the browser you can see that there are some data available but the switch breaks the rendering.
1. These charts should be always shown when switching between workloads.
Browser: Firefox 85
Charts show up properly when switching between workloads.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory (Moderate: OpenShift Container Platform 4.7.0 security, bug fix, and enhancement update), and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.