Rebase these CSI sidecars for 4.7:
- external-attacher: https://github.com/openshift/csi-external-attacher/pull/26
- external-provisioner: https://github.com/openshift/csi-external-provisioner/pull/34
- node-driver-registrar: https://github.com/openshift/csi-node-driver-registrar/pull/24
- external-resizer: https://github.com/openshift/csi-external-resizer/pull/115
- external-snapshotter: + snapshot-controller https://github.com/openshift/csi-external-snapshotter/pull/36
- livenessprobe: https://github.com/openshift/csi-livenessprobe/pull/19
Right now, we have Kubernetes 1.19 versions in 4.7. We should rebase to a newer version, if it's available.
Verified with: 4.7.0-0.nightly-2021-01-13-124141
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory (Moderate: OpenShift Container Platform 4.7.0 security, bug fix, and enhancement update), and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.