Description of problem:
UI does not correctly distinguish between Full and Community supported templates.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Go to Vm templates list
2. pick Fully supported template (RHEL/Win)
3. click create - no support modal should be shown
4. repeat the process for Community supported template (Fedora/CentOS)
5. support modal should be shown informing user that the template is supported by community - FAIL - needs to be fixed
6. repeat the process for not supported template (everything else)
7. support modal is shown saying that the template is not supported
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory (Moderate: OpenShift Container Platform 4.7.0 security, bug fix, and enhancement update), and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.