Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 191494
Review Request: perl-Authen-DigestMD5
Last modified: 2011-02-04 13:27:59 EST
Spec URL: http://www.city-fan.org/~paul/extras/perl-Authen-DigestMD5/perl-Authen-DigestMD5.spec
SRPM URL: http://www.city-fan.org/~paul/extras/perl-Authen-DigestMD5/perl-Authen-DigestMD5-0.04-1.src.rpm
This module supports DIGEST-MD5 SASL authentication as defined in RFC-2831.
It is an optional dependency of swaks (Bug #179237)
Not much to say. BTW, once this gets in I'll update swaks to require it.
* package meets naming and packaging guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written, uses macros consistently and
follows the Perl specfile template.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible. It's not included separately in the
package, but this is not necessary as the upstream tarball does not include it.
* source files match upstream:
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* package builds in mock (development, x86_64).
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane.
* no shared libraries are present.
* package is not relocatable.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* %clean is present.
* %check is present and all tests pass (well, the single test passes):
All tests successful.
Files=1, Tests=1, 0 wallclock secs ( 0.02 cusr + 0.01 csys = 0.03 CPU)
* no scriptlets present.
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
* no headers.
* no pkgconfig files.
* no libtool .la droppings.
* not a GUI app.
Thanks for the review.
Imported into CVS, owners.list updated, and built successfully for FC-4, FC-5,
and development (yes, already!).
Package Change Request
Package Name: perl-Authen-DigestMD5
New Branches: el4 el5 el6
This has been requested as a dependency of swaks in EPEL.
Git done (by process-git-requests).
perl-Authen-DigestMD5-0.04-10.el5 has been submitted as an update for Fedora EPEL 5.
perl-Authen-DigestMD5-0.04-10.el4 has been submitted as an update for Fedora EPEL 4.
perl-Authen-DigestMD5-0.04-10.el6 has been submitted as an update for Fedora EPEL 6.
perl-Authen-DigestMD5-0.04-10.el4 has been pushed to the Fedora EPEL 4 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.
perl-Authen-DigestMD5-0.04-10.el5 has been pushed to the Fedora EPEL 5 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.
perl-Authen-DigestMD5-0.04-10.el6 has been pushed to the Fedora EPEL 6 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.