Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 191843
FCIM appears on "Other" language submenu, not Chinese (Simplified)
Last modified: 2015-10-25 21:54:50 EDT
Description of problem:
scim-fcitx menu entry appears in the wrong submenu of the SCIM factory menu.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. install scim-fcitx and restarts scim
2. click on scim icon factory menu
3. look in Other and Chinese submenus
3. FCIM appears in Other submenu
3. should be in Simplified Chinese submenu.
scim-fcitx is not an single engine, but an engines set, include simple chinese
engines and traditional chinese engines. So it should not be categorised into
simple chinese submenu or tranditional chinese submenu. I think it's the right
place to put in into the Other submemu.