Steps to verify:
1. Open the cluster webconsole, select "Role Bindings" sub-menu under the "User Management" menu.
2. Click the "Create Binding" button in the right corner.
3. Select the dropdown box under "Role Name" section.
4. We can see system roles (such as system:image-puller/system:image-pusher etc) are present in the drop-down menu.
1. Open the cluster webconsole, select the "Role" sub-menu under "User Management" menu.
2. Click on the desired system role.
3. Click "Add Role Binding" option under the "Actions" dropdown box in the right corner.
3. "Role Name" is just shown with the role name we selected
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory (OpenShift Container Platform 4.6.18 bug fix update), and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.