Created attachment 1751085 [details]
Delete option not translated.
Description of problem:
The delete persistent volume claim drop down is not marked for translation.
attached the screen shot
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. visit console and add ?pseudolocalization=true&lng=en suffix
2. navigate to Storage>persistent volume claim
3. create a pvc by clicking create and saving the default yaml (it will go into pending state but that is immaterial for this bug)
4. Click on the pvc claim to go to details
5. Observe the drop down options
the delete persistent volume claim is not marked for translation
the item in drop down should be marked for translation
Thanks, looks like https://github.com/openshift/console/pull/7123/files doesn't include this.
Checked on ocp 4.7 cluster with payload 4.7.0-0.nightly-2021-01-31-031653.
Create pvc in project, add ?pseudolocalization=true&lng=en suffix in console url, then check "Delete PersistentVolumeClaim" in action dropdown list, it's marked for translation.
The bug is fixed.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory (Moderate: OpenShift Container Platform 4.7.0 security, bug fix, and enhancement update), and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.