Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 192144
Review Request: musicbox
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:33 EST
Spec URL: http://glive.tuxfamily.org/fedora/musicbox/musicbox.spec
SRPM URL: http://glive.tuxfamily.org/fedora/musicbox/musicbox-0.2.3-1.src.rpm
Description: Musicbox is a simple one-file-at-a-time audio tag editor. It can edit
ID3, Vorbis and FLAC tags via the TagLib library.
Package fails to build in Mock. Your missing a build requirement.
New spec file and srpm are here: http://glive.tuxfamily.org/fedora/musicbox/
* Source URL is canonical
* Upstream source tarball verified
* Package name conforms to the Fedora Naming Guide
* Group Tag is from the official list
* Buildroot has all required elements
* All paths begin with macros
* Desktop entry is fine
* All directories are owned by this or other packages
* All necessary BuildRequires listed.
* All desired features are enabled
* rpmlint produces no errors.
* Builds fine in mock.
* Unnecessary BuildRequirement: gtk2-devel (provided by libglade2-devel)
* Don't package INSTALL doc, since it's the generic GNU file.
You can fix the 2 minor issues when you import it into FE CVS.
Damien, has then been build for FC5 & devel? If so, this can be closed.