Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 192164
Review Request: perl-Socket6 - IPv6 related part of the C socket.h defines and structure manipulators
Last modified: 2008-12-15 16:03:33 EST
This module supports getaddrinfo() and getnameinfo() to intend to
enable protocol independent programing.
If your environment supports IPv6, IPv6 related defines such as
AF_INET6 are included.
* package meets naming and packaging guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible; license text is included in the package.
* source files match upstream:
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* package builds in mock (development, x86_64).
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane.
* shared libraries are present, but internal to Perl so no need to call ldconfig.
* package is not relocatable.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* %clean is present.
* %check is present and all tests pass:
All tests successful.
Files=1, Tests=3, 0 wallclock secs ( 0.02 cusr + 0.01 csys = 0.03 CPU)
* no scriptlets present.
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
* no headers.
* no pkgconfig files.
* no libtool .la droppings.
* not a GUI app.
Thanks for the review.
Imported and built for FC-4, FC-5, and devel.
Package Change Request
Package Name: perl-Socket6
Owners: robert wtogami jpo