Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 192365
xorg-x11-drv-glint fails to build in mock
Last modified: 2013-01-09 22:45:20 EST
This package fails to build in mock. build.log is attached.
Created attachment 129566 [details]
Created attachment 129742 [details]
Patch for missing BR
Created attachment 129743 [details]
Mock build log for patch
Changing state to ASSIGNED.
We do not ship kernel DRM support for glint, nor the 3D DRI driver, so I have
conditionalized DRI support in the 2D driver rpm, and defaulted it to
disabled for now.
* Fri May 26 2006 Mike A. Harris <email@example.com> 1.1.1-3
- Added with_dri conditionalization, disabled by default
- Added "BuildRequires: libdrm-devel >= 2.0-1" for (#192358).
- Added "BuildRequires: mesa-libGL-devel >= 6.4-4".
- Bumped sdk dep to pick up proto-devel indirectly.