Description of problem:'NUMA Node Count' number is not set when editing includes vcpu pinning
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
0. Setup must have host supporting NUMA arch
1. Create a VM on the base of infra template and open Edit window.
2. System tab - configure 8 CPUs
3. Host tab - pin to the numa host and set 1 'NUMA Node Count'.
4. Resource Allocation tab - enter some vcpu pinning string , like 0#0_1#1
5. OK in the dialog and re-open
Actual results: 'NUMA Node Count' = 0
Expected results:'NUMA Node Count' = 1
Additional info: the bug doesn't happen if we don't configure vcpu pinning
verified on ovirt-engine-188.8.131.52-0.9.el8ev.noarch
This bugzilla is included in oVirt 4.4.7 release, published on July 6th 2021.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be resolved in oVirt 4.4.7 release, it has been closed with a resolution of CURRENT RELEASE.
If the solution does not work for you, please open a new bug report.