Created attachment 1759168 [details]
This is a details page of a VM template provided by Red Hat. It should not be editable. But editing it leads to some weird behaviour
Description of problem:
Virtual machine teplates are not editable.
When I try to edit some details in them, I still get a pop-up, allowing me to edit. I can apply the changes and go back to the template and see my changes. and after a period of maybe 1 second, I see my changes bounce back to what they were before the change.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
1. Make sure you have virtualization installed on Openshift
2. Go to Virtualization > Templates
3. Go to the details page of a template provided by Red Hat
4. Try to modify something (for example Edit/Delete network interface in the "Network Interface" tab)
5. Apply changes
6. Wait for the changes to roll back
The change you made rolls back
Block the user from making changes in the first place, and notify him why
This is actually mentioned in the Infobox under the "Details" tab for that template
verified on master
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory (Moderate: OpenShift Container Platform 4.8.2 bug fix and security update), and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.