* no cluster.conf file.
* We used to simply return 0 here and go fetch a random
* conf file from the network. This worked well in environments
* that had only one cluster in broadcast range, but it has
* caused to much confusion when there is more than one cluster.
* Additionally, our docs and manuals tell users to copy the
* file to each node anyway.
* In the event that there is a cluster.conf file, ccs will
* still ensure that it has the most up-to-date copy of the
* file in relation to the other nodes in the quorate cluster.
An advisory has been issued which should help the problem
described in this bug report. This report is therefore being
closed with a resolution of ERRATA. For more information
on the solution and/or where to find the updated files,
please follow the link below. You may reopen this bug report
if the solution does not work for you.