Created attachment 1765270 [details]
i18n misses - topology menu
Description of problem:
In Developer perspective, 'Topology' menu navigation has some content in English. Took the screenshots and attached here for reference
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
Content is in English
Content should be in selected language.
Split this by screenshot:
Screenshot from 2021-03-22 18-09-46.png
- "Create Project" in project dropdown is now already translated.
Screenshot from 2021-03-22 18-10-35.png
- "Deployment" section title in topology list is NOT translated yet.
Screenshot from 2021-03-22 18-11-24.png
- "Mode" and "Expand" titles in topology filter dropdown are both prepared for translation, but are not translated yet.
Screenshot from 2021-03-22 18-15-11.png
- "Details", "Resources" tabs in topology sidebar for a deployment are both prepared for translation, but are not translated yet.
- "Pod", pod status and "View logs" in topology sidebar for a deployment are both prepared for translation, but are not translated yet.
- "Builds", "Start Build", build status in topology sidebar for a deployment are at least prepared.
- "Services" and "Service port" -> "Pod Port" in topology sidebar for a deployment are prepared but are not translated yet.
- "Routes" incl. "Location" in topology sidebar for a deployment are at least prepared.
So if I checked all details correctly we can only translate the "Deployment" title in the topology list here.
PR https://github.com/openshift/console/pull/8813 adds translation support to this areas:
- Topology list section headlines which shows the resource label.
- Topology list and graph sidebar when an application is selected.
- Topology list if a Pod shows an "Alerts" count.
Verified using Pseudo Translations. Any actual missing translations in a given language should be inquired in tmp-i18n room on the CoreOS slack workspace as they are just not completed by the translators at this time.
Verified on 4.8.0-0.nightly-2021-05-18-072155
Using Chrome v90.0.4430.212
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory (Moderate: OpenShift Container Platform 4.8.2 bug fix and security update), and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.