Looking at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMEaZAxj9_8, the user needs to change to noVNC in Console Options before attempting to connect to a VM in Kubevirt. We should change it to noVNC automatically.
1. Prepare a Kubevirt environment with running VMs in it.(prepared by Liran and Lucia)
2. Add KubeVirt/Openshift Virtualization as an external provider on RHV.
3. Check console options of the Kubevirt VMs.
4. Open Kubevirt VM console to check if new browser tab with noVNC session appears.
1. The console option of Kubevirt VM defaults to noVNC.
2. When clicking Console button of a Kubevirt VM, a new browser tab with noVNC session appears.
This bugzilla is included in oVirt 4.4.7 release, published on July 6th 2021.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be resolved in oVirt 4.4.7 release, it has been closed with a resolution of CURRENT RELEASE.
If the solution does not work for you, please open a new bug report.