Description of problem:
- shows wrong VM status (Starting) on Succeeded VMI
- VM disks and nics are disabled once the VM has stopped
- VM also cannot be started again
- console shows that VM is starting up
- pending changes shouldnt be shown
Steps to Reproduce:
1. create VM with RerunOnFailure runStrategy
2. run it and turn it off
3. VMI will be kept in Succeeded state causing this bug
Didn't see this problem on latest branch
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory (Moderate: OpenShift Container Platform 4.8.2 bug fix and security update), and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.