Clone of https://issues.redhat.com/browse/ODC-5777
Description of problem:
When the user inserts a YAML snippet the new snippet is tried to be selected but the selection doesn't match the new snippet.
Prerequisites (if any, like setup, operators/versions):
No additional prerequisites required
Steps to Reproduce
1. Open search
2. Search for resource Console, apiVersion operator.openshift.io/v1, select it
3. Select resource "cluster" and open the YAML tab (direct link: https://cluster/k8s/cluster/operator.openshift.io~v1~Console/cluster/yaml)
4. Open the sidebar and switch to the "Snippets" tab
5. Insert the available snippets at different intention levels
1. Selection after inserting the YAML snippet doesn't match the new content.
2. Multiple insertions change the YAML snippet and break the input.
1. Selection after inserting the YAML snippet should match the new content.
2. Multiple insertions should not change the YAML.
Reproducibility (Always/Intermittent/Only Once):
OpenShift Console 4.7 or console master (tested with commit 2426fa124e8a7d59e80846c84ab69a6d6e2a0e9b)
Browser: Firefox 88
Updated the Doc text field.
Thanks Christoph for the LGTM.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory (Moderate: OpenShift Container Platform 4.8.2 bug fix and security update), and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.