Description of problem:
isoDownloadURL remains https:// after setting SERVE_HTTPS=False and changing the assisted service route to http (removing re-encrypt).
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
" Operator Package Name: assisted-service-operator",
" Source Index Image: quay.io/ocpmetal/assisted-service-index:latest",
" Operator Bundle: quay.io/ocpmetal/assisted-service-operator-bundle:latest",
" Operator Bundle Version: 0.0.1 (latest identified)",
" Operator Bundle Image Digest: sha256:9c027842d4f608318dccda6d709bc021ad5aa92a27b44ad790866e159af0160e",
" Operator Bundle Image Digest Short: 9c027842d4f6",
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Deploy latest assisted service via assisted service operator
2. Set SERVE_HTTPS=False in assisted service deployment (Must scale back assisted-service-operator in order to retain the SERVE_HTTPS value [oc scale --replicas=0 deployment/assisted-service-operator])
3. Edit assisted-service route and remove
which makes it http
4. Create an infraenv
5. Get the isoDownloadURL: from infraenv (oc describe infraenv ???)
6. Attempt to download the isoDownloadURL
- Fail as it begins with https
- Can change to http:// and download the image
- Image downloads as expected
The reason I set this high is that it is blocking testing efforts and I am not aware of a work around to accomplish ztp.
Lowering priority and removing the blocker flags from this as I found the work around - delete assisted service file store content and restart assisted service pod.
Leaving this open for tracking as clearing out the assisted service files and deleting the pod does not seem friendly. (I did not find another bug specifically for this).