1. Please describe the problem:
he backtrace does not contain enough meaningful function frames to be reported. It is annoying but it does not necessarily signalize a problem with your computer. ABRT will not allow you to create a report in a bug tracking system but you can contact kernel maintainers via e-mail.
After i upgrade 640 mb upgrade and use scribus compunter frizes after i try to use firefox.
2. What is the Version-Release number of the kernel:
5.11.17-300 fedora 34 x86-64
3. Did it work previously in Fedora? If so, what kernel version did the issue
*first* appear? Old kernels are available for download at
4. Can you reproduce this issue? If so, please provide the steps to reproduce
the issue below:
5. Does this problem occur with the latest Rawhide kernel? To install the
Rawhide kernel, run ``sudo dnf install fedora-repos-rawhide`` followed by
``sudo dnf update --enablerepo=rawhide kernel``:
6. Are you running any modules that not shipped with directly Fedora's kernel?:
7. Please attach the kernel logs. You can get the complete kernel log
for a boot with ``journalctl --no-hostname -k > dmesg.txt``. If the
issue occurred on a previous boot, use the journalctl ``-b`` flag.