Created attachment 1780064 [details]
some text on Cluster Settings page are not pseudo translated
Description of problem:
'ClusterOperators' tab and cluster update groups are not pseudo translated
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. set up OCP cluster and trigger an upgrade with 'oc adm upgrade'
2. visit console and add ?pseudolocalization=true&lng=en suffix
3. check Cluster Setting page pseudolocalization
- 'ClusterOperators' tab is not pseudo translated
- Three cluster update groups: ClusterOperators, Master Nodes, Worker Nodes are not pseudo translated
3. all these should be pseudo translated
Created attachment 1783905 [details]
'ClusterOperators' tab and cluster update groups are not pseudo translated TRANSLATED
'ClusterOperators' tab and cluster update groups are translated
Moving to VERIFIED, this is checked on 4.8.0-0.nightly-2021-05-15-022129
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory (Moderate: OpenShift Container Platform 4.8.2 bug fix and security update), and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.