Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 196006
Review Request: perl-WWW-Bugzilla - Handles submission/update of bugzilla bugs via WWW::Mechanize
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:35 EST
This module provides a perl API for adding and updating Bugzilla bugs.
It can be useful in writing custom frontends to a Bugzilla server, and
the frontends do not have to sit on the same server as long as they
can reach it via HTTP.
Not much to say, really.
* package meets naming and packaging guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is correct.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible. Both icense texts included in package.
* source files match upstream:
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* package builds in mock (development, x86_64).
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane:
perl-WWW-Bugzilla = 0.8-1.fc6
perl(Class::MethodMaker) >= 1.08
* no shared libraries are present.
* package is not relocatable.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* %clean is present.
* %check is present, but necessarily disabled.
* no scriptlets present.
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
* no headers.
* no pkgconfig files.
* no libtool .la droppings.
* not a GUI app.
Thanks for the review.
Imported and built for FC-4, FC-5, and devel.
*** Bug 197314 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***