Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 196531
Review Request: perl-MP3-Info - Manipulate / fetch info from MP3 audio files
Last modified: 2008-05-31 19:07:02 EDT
Spec URL: http://tkmame.retrogames.com/fedora-extras/perl-MP3-Info.spec
SRPM URL: http://tkmame.retrogames.com/fedora-extras/perl-MP3-Info-1.20-1.src.rpm
This module is used for getting info out of and into MP3 files.
Builds fine in mock and rpmlint is silent.
Note that BuildRequires: perl is not necessary.
I see no blockers; everything looks good.
* package meets naming and packaging guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is correct.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible. License text not included upstream.
* source files match upstream:
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* package builds in mock (development, x86_64).
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane:
perl(MP3::Info) = 1.20
perl-MP3-Info = 1.20-1.fc6
perl >= 0:5.006
* no shared libraries are present.
* package is not relocatable.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* %clean is present.
* %check is present and all tests pass:
All tests successful.
Files=4, Tests=246, 1 wallclock secs ( 0.23 cusr + 0.08 csys = 0.31 CPU)
* no scriptlets present.
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
* no headers.
* no pkgconfig files.
* no libtool .la droppings.
* not a GUI app.
Built on devel, will build on FC-4 FC-5 after sync.
Package Change Request
Package Name: perl-MP3-Info
New Branches: EL-5