Spec URL: http://znark.com/fedora/perl-PerlIO-eol.spec
SRPM URL: http://znark.com/fedora/perl-PerlIO-eol-0.13-2.src.rpm
Description: This layer normalizes any of CR, LF, CRLF and Native into the designated line ending. It works for both input and output handles.
It is required by perl-SVK.
# rpmlint perl-PerlIO-eol-0.13-2.i386.rpm
W: perl-PerlIO-eol incoherent-version-in-changelog 0.13-1 0.13-2
Fixed the warning.
Note that BuildRequires: perl is redundant; it is in the default build root.
The version requirement is satisfied on all platforms that Extras supports so
it's safe to leave it out.
* package meets naming and packaging guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is correct.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible. License text not included upstream.
* source files match upstream:
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* package builds in mock (development, x86_64).
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane:
perl(PerlIO::eol) = 0.13
perl-PerlIO-eol = 0.13-3.fc6
perl >= 0:5.007003
* shared libraries are present, internal to Perl.
* package is not relocatable.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* %clean is present.
* %check is present and all tests pass:
All tests successful.
Files=1, Tests=23, 0 wallclock secs ( 0.02 cusr + 0.01 csys = 0.03 CPU)
* no scriptlets present.
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
* no headers.
* no pkgconfig files.
* no libtool .la droppings.
* not a GUI app.
Built for devel.
Package Change Request
Package Name: perl-PerlIO-eol
New Branches: EL-4 EL-5