Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 196635
Review Request: knetworkmanager
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:35 EST
Spec URL: http://ausil.us/packages/knetworkmanager.spec
SRPM URL: http://ausil.us/packages/knetworkmanager-0.1-1svn20060625.fc5.src.rpm
Description: knetworkmanager is a kde frontend for NetworkManager that integrates with KDE
Offhand, first thing to fix is to fix Release tag, use instead (something
Is there a reason to use a cvs/svn checkout instead of an official release?
If so, please document that as a comment in the specfile.
Also, please document (as comment or whatever) the purpose of of any applied
Nevermind about the "official release" but, it appears there isn't one (yet),
* Mon Jun 27 2006 <email@example.com> - 0.1-0.1svn20060626
- fix BuildRequires missing hal-devel, fix version to match
- fedora guidelines, add comment about patch Bad SuSE
Need a dot '.' between 0.1 and svn... bits in the Release tag.
* Mon Jun 27 2006 <firstname.lastname@example.org> - 0.1-0.2.svn20060626
- add a . to the release
As per our IRC chat, patch to use system-config-network instead of (the
hard-coded) yast, and then it's looking pretty good.
* Mon Jun 27 2006 <email@example.com> - 0.1-0.3.svn20060626
- patch out call to yast and replace with
- system-config-network for dialup
Looks good, APPROVED.
imported branch requested all built and awaiting push