Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 196827
Review Request: php-pear-Image-GraphViz - PEAR: Interface to AT&T's GraphViz tools
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:36 EST
Spec URL: http://tkmame.retrogames.com/fedora-extras/php-pear-Image-GraphViz.spec
SRPM URL: http://tkmame.retrogames.com/fedora-extras/php-pear-Image-GraphViz-1.2.1-1.src.rpm
The GraphViz class allows for the creation of and the work with directed and
undirected graphs and their visualization with AT&T's GraphViz tools.
Shouldn't this package have some kind of dependency on graphviz?
Yeah, youre probably right. I added graphviz to the Requires.
Cool. Builds OK and rpmlint has only it's usual dangerous-command-in-%post spew
which should be ignored.
* source files match upstream:
* package meets naming and packaging guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is correct.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible. License text included in package.
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (development, x86_64).
* rpmlint is silent (except for erroneous warnings)
* final provides and requires are sane:
php-pear(Image_GraphViz) = 1.2.1
php-pear-Image-GraphViz = 1.2.1-1.fc6
* %check is not present; no test suite upstream.
* package is not relocatable.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* scriptlets are OK (PEAR module installation)
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
Package Change Request
Package Name: php-pear-Image-GraphViz
New Branches: EL-5