Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 196843
Review Request: php-pear-Benchmark - PEAR: Framework to benchmark PHP scripts or function calls
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:36 EST
Spec URL: http://tkmame.retrogames.com/fedora-extras/php-pear-Benchmark.spec
SRPM URL: http://tkmame.retrogames.com/fedora-extras/php-pear-Benchmark-1.2.6-1.src.rpm
Framework to benchmark PHP scripts or function calls.
* source files match upstream:
* package meets naming and packaging guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is correct.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible. License text included in package.
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (development, x86_64).
* rpmlint is silent (except for bogus dangerous-command-in-%post warning).
* final provides and requires are sane:
php-pear(Benchmark) = 1.2.6
php-pear-Benchmark = 1.2.6-1.fc6
php-bcmath (note that Requires(hint) is currently the same as Requires)
* %check is not present; no test suite upstream.
* package is not relocatable.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* no scriptlets present.
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
New Package CVS Request
Package Name: php-pear-Benchmark
Short Description: Framework to benchmark PHP scripts or function calls
added EL-5 branch