Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 197302
Review Request: perl-Math-Round
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:36 EST
Spec URL: http://home.comcast.net/~ckweyl/perl-Math-Round.spec
SRPM URL: http://home.comcast.net/~ckweyl/perl-Math-Round-0.05-0.fc5.src.rpm
Math::Round supplies functions that will round numbers in different ways. The
functions round and nearest are exported by default; others are available as
described below. "use ... qw(:all)" exports all functions.
BR: perl is not necessary (not a blocker).
No need to pass OPTIMIZE for a noarch package (not a blocker).
* package meets naming and packaging guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is correct.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible. License text not included upstream.
* source files match upstream:
* latest version is being packaged.
O BuildRequires are proper.
* package builds in mock (development, x86_64).
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane:
perl(Math::Round) = 0.05
perl-Math-Round = 0.05-0.fc6
* no shared libraries are present.
* package is not relocatable.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* %clean is present.
* %check is present and all tests pass:
All tests successful.
* no scriptlets present.
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
* no headers.
* no pkgconfig files.
* no libtool .la droppings.
* not a GUI app.
Imported to cvs and built for devel (job 12000!); will build for FC-4,5 after
branching takes place.