Description of problem:
Enabling some RH repositories on WebUI URI /redhat_repositories, when I click to add a repository, it does not appear in the right list of enabled repositories. The list just updates the counter to e.g. "NaN-NaN of 9" (I started with no repo enabled and added 9 repos), but the list below is empty.
Refreshing the page, I do see all the enabled repos, though.
Crucial point here is to check "Recommended Repositories". With this enabled, I can reproduce it. With that disabled, all works fine.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Sat 6.10 spin 4
Steps to Reproduce:
1. A new Sat6.10 with imported manifest
2. WebUI: Content -> Red Hat Repositories (which shows no enabled repo, now - so far good)
3. Click to "Recommended Repositories"
4. Unwrap some repo groups and enable some repo.
5. See what happens in "Enabled repositories" section.
5. Even after the spinner for the task to enable a repo is completed, the repo is not added/listed in "Enabled repositories" section. Just the stats like "NaN-NaN of 2" is updated.
List of enabled repos to be updated as well.
I don't see this happening in Sat6.9, so it sounds like a regression in user experience.
I do use Firefox 88.
Created redmine issue https://projects.theforeman.org/issues/32997 from this bug
Moving this bug to POST for triage into Satellite since the upstream issue https://projects.theforeman.org/issues/32997 has been resolved.
Tested on: Satellite-6.10.0 Snap 14.0
Go to Satellite WebUI >> Content >> Repositories >> Toggle Recommended repositories >> Unwrapping repo groups and enabling them >> List of enabled repositories visible in the right list of enabled repositories
Observation: Enabled repositories are visible now as expected in the Enabled repositories section.
Additional info: Also worked fine with Firefox.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory (Moderate: Satellite 6.10 Release), and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.