Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 197545
Review Request: perl-File-ReadBackwards
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:36 EST
Spec URL: http://ftp.kspei.com/pub/steve/rpms/perl-File-ReadBackwards/perl-File-ReadBackwards.spec
SRPM URL: http://ftp.kspei.com/pub/steve/rpms/perl-File-ReadBackwards-1.04-1.src.rpm
This module reads a file backwards line by line. It is simple to use,
memory efficient and fast. It supports both an object and a tied handle
* package meets naming and packaging guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is correct.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible. License text not included upstream.
* source files match upstream:
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* package builds in mock (development, x86_64).
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane:
perl(File::ReadBackwards) = 1.04
perl-File-ReadBackwards = 1.04-1.fc6
* no shared libraries are present.
* package is not relocatable.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* %clean is present.
* %check is present and all tests pass:
All tests successful.
Files=2, Tests=173, 2 wallclock secs ( 1.19 cusr + 0.02 csys = 1.21 CPU)
* no scriptlets present.
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
* no headers.
* no pkgconfig files.
* no libtool .la droppings.
* not a GUI app.
Imported into CVS, branches created, and builds requested.