Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 197552
Review Request: perl-Set-Infinite
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:36 EST
Spec URL: http://ftp.kspei.com/pub/steve/rpms/perl-Set-Infinite/perl-Set-Infinite.spec
SRPM URL: http://ftp.kspei.com/pub/steve/rpms/perl-Set-Infinite-0.61-1.src.rpm
Set::Infinite is a Set Theory module for infinite sets.
* package meets naming and packaging guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is correct.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible. License text included in package.
* source files match upstream:
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* package builds in mock (development, x86_64).
* rpmlint is silent.
* no debuginfo package (noarch)
* final provides and requires are sane:
perl(Set::Infinite) = 0.61
perl-Set-Infinite = 0.61-1.fc6
perl >= 0:5.005_03
* no shared libraries are present.
* package is not relocatable.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* %clean is present.
* %check is present and all tests pass:
All tests successful.
Files=10, Tests=442, 3 wallclock secs ( 3.29 cusr + 0.17 csys = 3.46 CPU)
* no scriptlets present.
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
* no headers.
* no pkgconfig files.
* no libtool .la droppings.
* not a GUI app.
Imported into CVS, branches created, and builds requested.