Created attachment 1794268 [details]
operand details page 4.8
Description of problem:
when some fields value is None, we didn't display an edit option to change them on operand details page
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install 'Argo CD' operator and create 'Argo CD' operand using default YAML or default form
2. Check 'Argo CD' operand details page
2. some fields Controller.Resource Requirement and Grafana.Size, we didn't set value for them, the specDescriptors are:
- description: >-
The limits and requests requirements for the Argo CD Application
displayName: Resource Requirements
- description: The replica count for the Grafana Deployment.
On operand details page, we didn't render Resource Requirement edit modal and Pod count edit option
2. Although these fields have None value, we should still render with correct format then user can edit on operand details page like what we did in OCP 4.6
Created attachment 1794269 [details]
operand details page 4.6
Haven't had a chance to reproduce this or work on it. Will address in an upcoming sprint.
PR is open, pending review.
1. Install Prometheus Operator 0.47.0, then create Prometheus instance with default YAML
2. Check Prometheus operand details, on operand details page, Resource Requirement edit modal is shown although Resource Requirement has all None values
Pod count edit option is also shown correctly so that user can edit the pod count
Verified on 4.9.0-0.nightly-2021-08-16-154237
when pod count is null, operand details also render a edit option so that user can update the count
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory (Moderate: OpenShift Container Platform 4.9.0 bug fix and security update), and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.