Created attachment 1796118 [details]
pesudo translation missing on OperatorHub page
Description of problem:
some strings on OperatorHub page are not pesudo translated
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. visit OperatorHub with pesudo translation on ?pseudolocalization=true&lng=en
2. check pesudo translations
2. some strings not coming from API are not pesudo translated, for example
- text 'All Items', 'N times' 'Filter by keyword'
- text 'Install state', 'Installed', 'Not Installed'
2. these strings should be translated
Created attachment 1800678 [details]
pesudo translation on OperatorHub page
Now the strings which are not coming from API are pesudo translated, for example
- All Items, N items
- Filter by keyword
- Source, Provider, Install State(Installed, Not Installed), Capability Level, Infrastructure Features
Verified on 4.9.0-0.nightly-2021-07-10-081034
*** Bug 1983046 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory (Moderate: OpenShift Container Platform 4.9.0 bug fix and security update), and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.